Rules [11/17/2012] Aug 1, 2012 11:57:14 GMT -8
Post by .Joel. on Aug 1, 2012 11:57:14 GMT -8
The Awesome Rulebook!
01. Welcome to Stone Gait Academy!
We love to see new members on this site! We hope you enjoy RPing here and will make your commitment to stay on this site and watch it grow and become successful! This site is for all RPing levels. Although we mostly recommend this place is for intermediate and upwards role players. Yet before you even have all the fun, lets start with the most fun thread of all! The Rules!
01. Be respectful to members and especially the staff
02. No fighting in Cbox. (RPing, there's an exception)
03. No god-modding or power-playing!! (As always, if you don't know what it means, look it up.)
04. No Mary-Sue characters. (Which means that your character has no unique traits about them which doesn't make them a person)
05. No mature content, not even in PMs! (If one of the admins find this you will be given a warning. If it happens a second time, you are banned for a week!)
06. Cursing is allowed, but to an extent. If the staff or a member sees you abuse this privilege, then you will be banned for a week.
01.Proboards are strictly 13+, therefore, we will not accept anyone below that age.
02. Once a profile has been submitted and approved activity is very important.
03. Please don't register and do nothing with your account. If your account is inactive after a week from your registration, your account will be deleted. If this happens again, you will even be banned.
04. When registering, it means you are agreeing to this forum's rules and as well as Proboards ToC
01. Again, no god-modding or power-playing!
02. After being accepted change your display name to your character's name.
03. No mature content. (Fade to black, please!)
04. We do ask for at least 200 words per post. Only because we want something others can work with. (Think about your senses; What did he/she hear? Smell? Think? Feelings?)
05. Please post in 3rd person. Keep it past tense. (ex. Sam walked through the aisle of stalls. He listened to all the nickers and whinnies from each horse.)
06. Once the creator of a thread has replied to their thread, you may not join the thread without the creator's permission. (This includes open threads)
07. Posting order, please make sure to keep it! After 36 hours of someone not logging in, you may skip them, unless they have posted in the absence board.
08. Try (at least try) to make your posts interesting. A tragic moment doesn't have to happen in every single post. It just makes things boring.
09. When you're character is speaking use quotation marks (" "), and for thoughts use Italic. Colours for these are also preferable for easy reading.
09. Please proof read your posts for spelling, punctuation and grammar. Small mistakes are expected, but constant mistakes that could be fixed through proofreading will be commented on.
01. One account per person/character.
02. Humans(Civilians) may live and work in the town
03. No children under 18 living alone unless you have staff permission and a good reason!
04. You may NOT start RPing, until your character is accepted by an admin or staff member.
05. Please follow the form provided, correctly.
06. When making your character app. Please when titling in the subject box. Put your character's LAST NAME(in caps) and first (in lowercase) ex. SIMON, Kate
07. Each character may not own more then three pets.
08. A character application must be posted within 2 weeks of joining the board, otherwise the account will be deleted. If you require an exception to this rule, please speak to an admin.
09. Once the application has been submitted, please DON’T send messages to the admins about acceptance. We have a life to attend to, so be patient and wait at least 48 hrs before getting an admin’s attention.
10. You have a limit of 5 days to modify your application to meet the character requirements of the admins. If you didn't meet your requirements and found your app in the graveyard. Please PM a friendly admin to get it out so you can modify it and get it accepted.
11. Again, please no Mary-Sue Characters.
01. No power playing with horses either!
02. We are a academy. So try to keep it realistic. There should be no purple unicorns, or yellow zebras.
03. We should not be reading your horses minds. You may RP them. (ex. Sara got a nicker in greeting from her horse as she approached the stall)
04. Students aren't (Are NOT) allowed to own stallions. They are dangerous to handle and only may the staff own/handle them. Please don't argue with this rule.
05. Each charrie may only own four horses at a time
06. No horses under the age of five years. We don't want any yearlings or fillies running around or be ridden, unless it has to do with a certain class.
07. One Stallion per staff member, which means if you own a stallion then no more unless you have a mare that foals and she has a colt.
01. No image may be wider than 500 pixels, or it will be deleted.
02. Try not to have images taller than 500 pixels
03. Signatures may not exceed 500x350 pixels
04. Avatars shouldn't exceed the limit 100x100
05. We may allow you to exceed the limits, but by only a tiny bit. As long as they don't stretch the page. (Avatars don't count for this rule)
01. You may not start RPing until you have sent in your claims
02. If anything about your claims changes, notify a staff member
03. Post your claims after your character has been accepted! You may not reserve anything for your character!
04. If a character has claimed anything particular already (jobs in specific), and you've still placed it on an application, please do not argue when we tell you to change it.
01. We know what is going to happen when two horses are in a certain place alone. Fade to black before you get anywhere with the breeding, please.
02. The genetics should be realistic. If you need help, please PM a staff member.
04. If you're breeding with some other person/charrie's horse, please PM the owner of the horse and make sure they're OK with it.
03. No Graphic Breeding either!
01. Please try to stay active, or post that you will be gone
02. We will be holding activity checks whenever staff deems it necessary (Mostly every month)
03. If you don't respond to the activity check, your account will be deleted from inactivity and you can still find your dead character in the graveyard. So keep active!
03. Only have as many characters as you can keep active. If staff think you cannot handle your number of characters, they may ask you to give up one of them
04. Again, please don't register and do nothing with your account. It may result in being deleted or banned.
01. These rules may be revised whenever and why ever the admins see fit. New rules or changes will be in green for a few weeks after they are changed. The last date of being updated will be in the Rules' title.
02. If you're having a bad day, some advice is to keep clear off the board.
03. Please refrain from discussing Religion, Politics and Sexual Orientation on the board.
04. The word of staff is law. Even if it is not posted here, you must follow their instructions.
Most of all HAVE FUN!!!
~The Staff of Willow Creek
© These rules were created/modified by the staff members